Share us your product details for better deals.
Terms Of Sale
These Terms of Sale set out the terms and conditions on
which products are supplied to you as a buyer on www.salaamdukaan.com. The
owner and operator of the Site is ALMAS ALMAROUF TRADING LLC, a limited
liability company registered in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) under license number 752998, issued by Dubai Economy Department.
Please read these terms carefully before you submitting your order via the Site. By placing an order on the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Sale with immediate effect.
1. Order Acceptance. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we notify you of our acceptance in writing (e.g. by Email or mobile messaging via Whatsapp).
We accept payment by,
2. Details listed in the
website along with colors and sizes are accurate, and will be delivered to
Buyer as communicated and confirmed.
3. VAT Invoice will be issued from ALMAS ALMAROUF TRADING LLC on delivery. 5% Vat will be added to the total of the goods. UAE companies need to submit their TRN so invoice can be issued under their name for VAT filing.
Invoice will be communicated to buyer as per their convenience, by mail, whatsapp or delivered to the buyer office.
4. Negotiated Value between
the Buyer and the Admin of the website will be considered the final rate for
the product and no additional discount will be provided.
5. Cancellation of orders may
result by either:
a. Absence of Payment
b. Unavailability of Product
6. Repackaging Costs if required will be added additionally and will have to be paid along with the invoice.
7. Delivery Costs and Timeline
will be communicated beforehand to the buyer and will have to be paid along
with the invoice.
For Delivery delays, Buyer will be informed of the situation as soon as possible.
8. Deliveries to overseas countries have to be communicated with address and contact numbers so the goods are reached safely to the desired cargo company.
A Delivery Order will be
issued by ALMAS ALMAROUF TRADING LLC, and the person incharge of collection of
goods will verify the quantity and products received on the DO along with
Returns or Refunds
Returns/Refunds will be processed if:
· A wrong product was received than what was informed. Returns will be considered if products are in same condition as delivered
· Damaged Product which was not communicated to Buyer.
· Different Sized product apart from what the Buyer had requested.